Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Start of Something New


i am starting this blog as a way to sort through my thoughts and feelings anonymously. I am in search of who I am and what I really love. I just had a baby about 2 months ago. She is my second. I also have a 2 year old. I feel lost and not as happy as I feel I should.

i am about 50 pounds overweight, I get no sleep, I eat my feelings, I get no extra help. Basically I would like to take a day, no week, and just be lazy and do NOTHING! I am not sure if what I am feeling is postpartum depression or just feeling sorry for myself. This is why I am starting the blog. To help me sort out just what is going on in my brain and heart, and to feel happy again....

P.S. I am eating PEEPS and LOVE THEM~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your input!